Here are a few obvious points.
- Would the American people really choose a second-rate, corrupt, senile political hack? Really?
- Why was vote coutning halted in key battleground cities?
- Why would Democrats be so enthusiastic about mail-in voting, an invitation to fraud?
Here are two good articles summarizing the whole mess.
J6 Hysteria Is How Media And Other Democrats Are Avoiding Accountability For Their Rigging Of The 2020 Election. By Mollie Hemingway. Key points:
- Hundreds of laws and processes were changed in the months leading up to the election, sometimes legally and sometimes not, creating chaos, confusion, and uncertainty.
- Tech oligarch Mark Zuckerberg, one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men, spent $419 million — nearly as much as the federal government itself — to interfere in the government’s management of the election in key states.
- Powerful tech oligarchs and corrupt propaganda press conspired to keep indisputably important news stories, such as allegations of corruption regarding the Biden family business, hidden from voters in the weeks prior to voting.
- The 2020 campaign to destroy election security by flooding the system with tens of millions of mail-in ballots was run by Marc Elias, a braggadocious Democrat attorney and former general counsel for Hillary Clinton.
Finally, read Hemingway's Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and the Democrats Seized Our Elections. "It’s a complex story, which makes for a weighty book," Bruce Oliver Newsome writes. "The research is thorough, the writing is evidentiary, the style is clinical—like investigative journalism and social science used to be. The endnotes alone run nearly 100 pages."
In fact, read Newsome's entire review.
And don't forget Uncle Joe's statement before the election: "We're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."