- Creep busted after allegedly luring 80 children into making porn
- Pelosi to Appear on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’
- Producer Behind BBC’s Nude Sex Education Program Targeting Children Is BLM – Show Included Cartoon Erections and a Song About the Clitoris
- Duke Divinity leads prayer to "The Great Queer One," also known as "Fabulous One, Fluid and Ever-Becoming One... Drag Queen and Trans Man"
- On Easter Sunday, Chuck Schumer Spoke In Church And Compared The Confirmation Of Ketanji Brown Jackson To The Resurrection Of Jesus
- California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children
- Republican Lawmakers Protecting Kids From Puberty Blockers, Trans Surgeries ‘Put On Notice’ By DOJ
- California Assembly Committee Gives Green Light For Bill That Could Literally Allow Infanticide
- ‘Soul-Crushing’ Barbarity Uncovered in D.C. — 110 Dead Babies, Five Who May Have Been Killed Illegally
- Seattle museum hosts $400 week-long summer camp for kids as young as 12 that teaches the 'art of drag', how to create 'a persona' and 'hair and makeup techniques'
- Proposed law in Maryland would allow mothers to kill their babies up to 28 days AFTER birth
Keith Throckmorton, a newspaper colunist and lay church leader, writes what is obvious:
Christianity is in a severe state of decline in America today, which has resulted from an overall turning away from the Holy Scriptures and turning more to worldly idols and immorality as identified in the Bible. Once a person is convinced that Christianity has been wrong about sexual sin and abortion, etc., for 2000 years, it becomes easier to accept that Christianity has been false about other things. Yet, we know to love our neighbors and not judge their lifestyles.
"Deliver us from evil," Jesus instructed and we recite with little apprehension of the implication.