It was sort of rambling, and it didn't seem well-organized, but it contained some critical facts. He listed all the efforts to get him and described those leading the charge:
1. "Now, they have really stepped up their efforts by indicting the 45th President of the United States who received 75 million votes, which is more than any sitting president in the history of our country."
2. "Beginning with the radical left to George Soros backed prosecutor Alvin Bragg of New York, who campaigned on the fact that he would get President Trump. 'I’m going to get him, I’m going to get him.'"
3. "In the wings, they’ve got a local racist democrat district attorney in Atlanta who is doing everything in her power to indict me over an absolutely perfect phone call, even more perfect than the one I made with the president of Ukraine."
4. "Then you have a radical left lunatic known as a bomb thrower, who is harassing hundreds of … my people day after day over the boxes hoax, do you know the boxes hoax as we call it? "
5. "The next thing I know, we were raided by many gun-toting FBI agents, who took whatever they wanted, including my passports and medical records.>Everybody was in shock. Nobody had ever heard of such a raid before. I immediately thought of the Fourth Amendment that protects against unreasonable search and seizure, but they did it anyway because our justice system has become lawless."
6. "Lastly, I’m under investigation. This time it’s civil investigation by another racist in reverse who also campaigned on, 'I will get Trump, I will get him.' This was her campaign. Never ran for office. I will get him. Her name is Letitia James and she proclaimed while campaigning quote, 'I look forward to going into the office of the attorney general every single day suing him and then going home,' before she knew me."
7. "[Bragg's] chief prosecutor who represented the Democrats and crooked Hillary Clinton and a firm run by Chuck Schumer’s brother Robert. He quit the firm in order to go to work in the DA office, in order to get Trump. Can you imagine that? Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, a Democrat lawyer, a Democrat firm. This prosecutor named Mark Pomerantz wrote and published a book, saying all sorts of privileged things and has been very strongly, really reprimanded. "
8. "We have this Jack Smith lunatic threatening people every single day through his representatives. They’re threatening jail terms, 'But talk about Trump and you’ll go free.'"
He didn't mention the impeachments, the Mueller investigation, renegade bureaucrats in his own administration, and on and on.
Why are they so afraid of him?