As I write, on November 7, 2020, the media are calling the election for Joe Biden, Trump is refusing to concede, and this is all according to the plan.
I assumed it was just a slip of the tongue from a troubled mind when Biden said:
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
In context, it seems he was referring to Trump trying to steal the election. Remember: The Left always accuses its enemies of what it itself is doing. This strategy has been variously attributed to Karl Marx and Adolph Hitler, among others.
Whatever was rumbling aroiund in Biden’s febrile mind, a petri dish for Freudian slips, his handlers and enablers have indeed put together “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of Amerian politics.”
This is The Coup Act III. Act I was the Russian “collusion” investigation. Act II was impeachment. Now corrupting the election is Act III.
Here are the steps.
- Establish widespread mail-in voting, using Covid as an excuse.
- Prepare the public’s expectations about delays in vote counting.
- Halt vote counts on the night of the election where Trump is ahead.
- Bring in balllots for Biden.
- Lose ballots for Trump.
- Block Republican observers from vote tally rooms.
- Insist that there is no evidence of fraud.
- Engourage people to think the media call elections.
- Declare Biden the winner.
- Censor any effort to disagree with the narrative.
- Assert that Trump will have to be forcibly removed.
- Begin referring to Biden as the President.
Smoke and mirros, chaos and confusion.
The only thing missing was Ruth Bader Ginsberg, wbo was doing her best to outlive election day. She couldn’t pull it off.
Now the election goes to the Supreme Court, exactly as it did 20 years ago. Chief Justice John Roberts did his darned best to help Biden. Alas, without Ruth, it won’t be enough.
Already, as I write: Justice Alito orders Pennsylvania officials to separate ballots that arrived after Election Day.