Sea Change — A profound transformation.
Watershed — A dividing point, from which things will never be the same.
Jumping the Shark — To signal, especially through a conspicuous activity, event, or maneuver, a decline in the progress or evolution of something.
Defining Moment — The point at which a situation is clearly seen to start to change.
Line in the Sand — A point beyond which, once the decision to go beyond it is made, the decision and its resulting consequences are permanently decided and irreversible.
By now you know that emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop show the Bidens cashing in on Joe’s position as vice president.
How significant is this? There can nw be no doubt that:
- Joe Biden is dirty. He was using his office to get rich. This could be considered treason. It also opens him up to blackmail. He is completely compromised.
- The media are covering for him, of course, which is to be expected. No longer can we pretend they care about objectivity
- Big Tech Twitter and Facebook are censoring efforts to report on Biden’s handiwork. Why do we get upset that they are biased? Of course they are. There can no longer be any doubt.
- The Presidential Debate Commission is a farce. It changed the topic of the final debate from foreign policy so that Sleepy Joe won’t have to answer any questions about his treachery.
- Perhaps most revealing: FBI Director Christopher Wray has been sitting on this information, which would have neutered the impeachment procedings against Trump. Instead, the FBI is pursuing the Democrats’ talking point, which is that this new information is Russian disinformation. Wray is dirty. There is no longer any doubt. He has to go. The coup against Trump continues.
The line is drawn. Everyone now understands where we are.