I have the Flipboard app on my phone and like it because the interface is kind of fun. You have to use it to know what I mean. However, the “news” Flipboard brings me is un unrelenting firestorm of Trump criticism.
Flipboad is a 10-year-old news aggregator created by two California sofware types.
Here is a sampling of the articles these “journalists” gave me yesterday.
- Trump Tells Agencies to Slash Environmental and Health Protections
- This may be Donald Trump’s most damaging legacy
- Trump Campaign Cites Bogus Medical Society To Defend Unproven Medication
- Trump Steps Up Attacks on Mail Vote, Making False Claims About Fraud
- Trump Is Brazenly Interfering With the 2020 Election
- Trump tweets he’ll kill Nevada’s federal funds if state votes by mail, after threatening state of Michigan with the same
- Fact-checking And Assessing Trump’s Letter Of Rebuke To WHO
- Trump inspector general scandal expands to include Secretary Chao
- How Biden wallops Trump
- Too Late, Martha McSally Discovers Standing By Her Man Donald Trump Was A Really Stupid Idea
- Republicans Are Planning to Spend $20 Million So Americans Won’t Vote
- Trump doesn’t really want to be president
- Biden warns of ‘abuse of power’ in measured Trump critique
And that’s just one day!